Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dream jobs

I believe that is is important that you are passionate about your job because even if it is not your dream job you still have to like it and enjoy it. If you are not passionate about it you will not get any thing done and will not get any where in life and if you hate it that much then just quit and save you self for all that misery. there are some people that i know and they love their jobs and they love what they are doing. those people are my parents and they enjoy what they are doing.

I don't know what i am doing for the rest of my life. Hopefully woking in a 5 star resort or something like that. i hope to get to where i wan to be is going to be hard work and a lot of time consuming. i plan to get their by starting with good grades and getting accepted into university, then i plan on working really hard on my classes after that and, after 2 years of university get hired at a resort or hotel and start my career and if that does not work then i don't know what i am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment